IQ CONDOS PHASE 3 ETOBICOKE
The eventual 3rd phase of The Remington Groups IQ Condos is at 45 Zorra St Etobicoke in the Queensway vicinity.
The region is within a peace and quiet local community with minimal vehicle traffic.
The constructing company, Remington Group, picked the lot expertly to be the greatest location for a quiet lifestyle as well as have higher accessibility to all over the GTA.
IQ CONDOS PHASE 3 will face 24 Storeys and 520 Units. The construction location is extremely close to Highway 427 & The Gardiner Expressway.
Prices anticipated starting in the high $300,000s.
With the Walk Score of 73 ( Quite Walkable ) you are able to do almost everything by walking )
The location has a Transit Score of 59 ( Nice Transit ) this means a lot of nearby public transportations are accessible to suit your needs.
The building location features Bike Score 50. This implies great and also flat for bicycling.
Architects : Giannone Petricone Associates
Landscape architecture by Janet Rosenberg & Studio Inc.
Amenities: physical fitness centre, swimming pool, outside terrace, and party lounge
Estimated occupancy: 2021
Suite Finishes: Stone Kitchen Counters, Laminate Floors, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washing machine & Dryer
IQ CONDOS PHASE 3 by REMINGTON GROUP
VIP Access Registration
IQ CONDOS PHASE 3 Features:
- IQ CONDOS PHASE 3 Features
- Constructor: Remington Group
- Architects: Giannone Petricone Associates
- Landscaping architecture by Janet Rosenberg & Studio Inc.
- Facilities: physical fitness centre, swimming pool, open-air terrace, as well as party lounge room
- Expected occupancy: 2021
- 24 Stories and 520 Units
- In the Islington-City Core West neighbourhood in Toronto.
- Walk Score: 73 ( really Walkable-Most errands can be done by walking )
- Transit Score: 59 ( Great Transit-Many close public transport choices )
- Bike Score: 50 ( Bikeable-Flat like a pancake )
IQ CONDOS PHASE 3, Perfect Location
IQ CONDOS PHASE 3 project was started at 45 Zorra Street in the Islington-City Centre West neighbourhood in Toronto.
Walk Score: 73 ( Quite Walkable-Most errands can be done on foot )
Transit Score: 59 ( Good Transit-Many neighbouring public transport alternatives )
Bike Score: 50 ( Bikeable-Flat like a pancake )
Foods & Restaurant :
- SWISS CHALET Rotisserie & grill ( 7 min walk, 3 min drive): A casual destination to take a bite, great for children as well as large groups of friends. offers burgers, fries nearly all takeaway food
- MANDARIN RESTAURANT ( 5 min walk, 2 min drive): All you can buffet provides the Chinese and Canadian menu, contains vegetarian possible choices.
BURRITO BOYZ ( 4 min walk, 2 min drive): Provides burritos as well as other Mexican meals, consists of vegetarian options
- Douglas Park ( 5 min drive): Large local park, contains a field
- Connorvale Park ( 5 min drive ): Fantastic park to play baseball
- CINEPLEX CINEMAS ( 4 min walk, 12 min drive): Free of charge car parking, features D-box, IMAX and also 3D and VIP theatre, the VIP theatre gives free valet car parking, a bar, dining area and also in-seat services.
- MOKSHA Yoga and fitness ( 7 min walk, 3 min drive): Yoga exercise lessons, open classes can be found
Shopping Centres :
CF SHERWAY GARDENS ( 6 min drive): A large shopping centre positioned in Etobicoke, including over 200 shops as well as dining places.
- George R Gauld Junior School
- Castlebar Public School
- Norseman Junior Middle School
- Lanor Junior Middle School
- Mildenhall Montessori school ( 27 min walk, 5 min drive): Includes a Casa program ( 2-6 years old), Lower and upper elementary school ( 6-12 years old ) and middle school ( 12-14 years old), has separate French, music, art rooms and a big gym with a spacious library
- HOLY ANGELS SCHOOL ( 20 min walk, 6 min drive): Kindergarten through grade 12
The Remington Group focuses on commercial, industrial, as well as non-commercial construction. The President and CEO of the company, Rudolph Bratty, and the COO, Jerry Bratty, are brothers and took over for their father (and also the founder of the company), Donato Bratty.
The company possesses 5 working branches: residential development, industrial and commercial development, land development, property management, and administration and finance
Work portfolio consists of high-rise developments such as Park Towers Condominiums at IQ, the Signature Condominium Collection, Luna Towns in Thornhill, and Brookside Towns at the Preserve in Oakville