57 BROCK CONDOS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
57 BROCK CONDOS is planned to be the most recent addition to hard to find Roncesvalles vicinity luxurious condominium marketplaces.
57 BROCK CONDOMINIUMS are going to have 109 suites ( 42 one-bedroom units, 34 two-bedroom units, and also 19 three-bedroom units ) in 7 floors . each Suite should have Laminate Floors, Stone Kitchen Counter, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and Stacked Washing machine & Dryer.
This location is extremely close to Toronto waterfront bike and also walking trails, High Park, and the Roncesvalles retailers and dining places will also be well-known drawing cards.
The spot was chosen cautiously by the constructor, Block Developments. Since a condominium is generally a lifetime investment Block Developments understands the way to plan in advance.
With the WALK SCORE of 93, TRANSIT SCORE of 100 ( Rider’s Heaven ) and Bike score of 54, you seldom will find this kind of special occasion in downtown Toronto.
With Dufferin St and Queen Street West truly being among the most crucial intersections in the city of Toronto and the increasing amount of interest this will make meaning.
The prospective perspective of Roncesvalles vicinity is slated to be certainly one of leading development and also financial potency .
57 BROCK CONDOS Features:
- 57 BROCK CONDOS is going to possess 109 suites ( 42 1 bedroom units, 34 2 bedroom units and also 19 3 bedroom units ) on 7 floors.
- Expecting occupancy: 2020
- Situated in one of the greatest locations in downtown Toronto ( Queen Street West & Dufferin Street ).
- Walk score: 93 ( extremely high ) Walker’s Paradise-Daily errands will not need a vehicle.
- Transit score: 100 ( the greatest ) Rider’s Paradise-World-class public transport.
- Bike score: 54. Bikeable ( appropriate and also low risk for cyclists )-Flat as a pancake.
- Laminate Floors
- Stone Kitchen Counters
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Stacked top quality Washing machine & Dryer
57 BROCK CONDOS neighbourhood
- Adjacent to Toronto waterfront bike and walking trails
- Near to High Park
- Next to the Roncesvalles retailers and also dining places
- A 5-minute walk from the 301 QUEEN N .C . as well as 501 QUEEN S .C. at the Queen Street West AT Brock Ave. bus stop.
- In close proximity to McCormick Arena: hassle-free spot to enjoy hockey ( runs year-round . Includes 2 ice surfaces )
- McCormick Park: a tiny local community park with respectable playing field along with a baseball field. Great location for swimming for all members of the family.
- 10-minute walk to Sorauren Avenue Park. ( 2 mini-soccer fields, 2 tennis courts and 1 baseball diamond for sports. Amazing place for your 4-legged family members )
- 4-minute drive to DUFFERIN MALL :
Toys R’ Us
Jimmy the Greek
McDonald’s ( inside Wal-Mart ) Foodcourt
New York Fries
Bank of Montreal
Best Buy Mobile
8-minute walk to METRO AT WEST QUEEN WEST
Food and restaurants
Chopin Restaurant ( Great traditional Polish food )
Parts & Labour
Electric Mud BBQ
Grand Electric (tacos, tunes and other Mexican food . )
Miss Thing’s ( serves beer and drinks and food )
Chantecler ( eclectic French restaurant )
57 BROCK CONDOS is also near to GoodLife Fitness Centres
57 Brock Ave Toronto, ON M6K 2L3
Block Developments is a Toronto based real estate property development company with a couple of condo initiatives slated for a number of the city’s hippest, expanding neighbourhoods. They care about environmentally friendly dwelling and also combine contemporary ecological innovations into all of their ventures.