LAKE SUITES TOWER
LAKESIDE SUITES TOWERS coming soon will be a new condo development in downtown Toronto’s East Bay-front location. This tower will be 39 storey tall. Designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects by winning a competition between the local and international architects.
From Lower Sherbourne Street, westward to Richardson Street, this architectural masterpiece will new landmark of Toronto. This project will attract a diverse audience in the city.
Residents of South-Facing Living will enjoy Lake Ontario with spectacular views of the Downtown’s waterfront and harbour.
What Are The Lakeside Suites Tower Features?
• Approximately 9-foot smooth ceilings in principal rooms
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Laminate flooring in living/dining, kitchen, bedroom and den areas
• Balconies, patios or terraces, as per plan
• Polished countertops, from Vendor’s standard samples
• Stainless Steel under mount single basin sink
• Porcelain vanity sink with chrome faucet
• 24” washer and dryer combination
• Ceramic tiled flooring in the laundry area
• Pre-wired for High-Speed Internet and Cable TV
• Light fixtures provided in Foyer, Kitchen and Bathroom(s)
Lake Suites Tower Neighbourhood
• 15-minutes walk to Union Subway Station & Go Transit
• At your doorstep in 20 minures from Bloor- Danforth subway line with 75 Sherbourne bus
• 24/7 504 King Streetcar
• Gardiner Express Way is 200 meters away.
• George Brown College
• Market Lane Junior and Senior Public School
• St. Michael’s Catholic School
• Aveda Institute
• CMU College of Makeup Art & Design
• Ryerson University
Parks & More
• Sherbourne Common
• Sugar Beach Park
• David Crombie Park
• Berczy Park
• Cherry Beach
• Sugar Beach
215 Lake Shore Blvd E, Toronto, ON M5A 3W9
Greenland Group (Canada) is recognized
worldwide for creating iconic landmark communities
with dynamic architecture, public areas, cultural
amenities, and retail spaces.
As part of their commitment to their home
city of Toronto, Greenland takes on this latest,
second Toronto project with great pride.
Greenland Group’s last Canadian project, King Blue
by Greenland, is a 122-key luxury boutique hotel,
including 44 and 48-storey residential towers
that sits adjacent to the TIFF Bell Lightbox. The
vibrant destination will become a new cultural
anchor in the neighbourhood, providing a
permanent home for Canada’s First Theatre
Museum. The Group’s commitment to Lakeside
Residences comes with even higher expectations
as they anticipate great success for this
In 2012, Greenland Group embarked on a global
expansion, and is now actively building dynamic
projects in thirteen of the world’s most-coveted
destinations including Sydney, New York, London
and Los Angeles.