Artistry Condos By Tribute
The project site is situated on the western edge of Toronto’s downtown core, in between trendy Baldwin Village and Chinatown. This lively and multicultural area contains a wide offering of eating, retail and recreation facilities. Across from the famous Art Gallery of Ontario, and minutes from other main Toronto attractions including Toronto City Hall and Eaton Centre, the project site is well located at the centre of metropolitan life. Furthermore, the site offers superb transit connectivity from St. Patrick TTC Subway Station.
- Address: 292 Dundas Street West
- Number of storeys: 29
- Number of Units: 344
- Developer: Tribute Communities, Greybrook Realty Partners
- Architect: Graziani + Corazza Architects
- Landscape Architect: Janet Rosenberg + Studio
- Planning: Bousfields Inc.
Be the first to book your suite.
For prices, plans and other details about this project, register with us!