Transit Close To The 7437 Kingston Rd Condos:
Residents will find the 7437 Kingston Rd Condos quite transit-friendly, with hwy 401 within a short proximity and multiple TTC bus stops just minutes away. Rouge Hill Station is approximately a 6 minute drive, as well and will connect riders to Toronto’s transportation hub, Union Station with approximately a 36 minute transit ride.
Shopping Near The 7437 Kingston Rd Condos Scarborough:
Scarborough Town Centre is approximately a 10-15 minute drive, and will offer customers an amazing experience with a wide range of retail, restaurants, and services, some retailers include Adidas, Aldo, American Eagle, Best Buy, Bath & Body Works, Calvin Klein, Foot Locker, Gap, Guess, H&M, Hudson’s Bay, Lululemon, Michael Kors, Nike, Pandora, Old Navy, Roots, Samsung, Sephora, The Source, Tommy Hilfiger, Top Man, Vans, and Zara.
Scarborough Health Network – Centenary Hospital (approximately 9 minute drive)
Educational Institutions Near The 7437 Kingston Rd Condos:
Secondary and elementary institutions are a short drive from the development, and some include West Hill Collegiate Institute, Meadowvale Public School, Highland Creek Public School, and Alexander Stirling Public School. University of Toronto St. George Campus is approximately a 7-10 minute drive, as well.
Recreational Areas Closeby:
Residents of 7437 Kingston Rd, will enjoy easy accessibility to recreational areas such as libraries, parks, and more which are just a short drive, some include Scarboro Golf and Country Club, Rouge River Park, Rouge National Urban Park, Adams Park, Toronto Public Library – Highland Creek Branch, and Pickering Public Library – George Ashe Branch.
Restaurants and eateries:
- Subway (2-minute drive)
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (2-minute drive)
- Mucho Burrito Fresh Mexican Grill (2-minute drive)
- Eggsmart Breakfast restaurant (2-minute drive)
- Town Wings (4-minute drive)
- Thai Square (4-minute drive)
- Paul Wong Fine Chinese Cuisine (3-minute drive)
- Free Topping Pizza Ltd (3-minute drive)
- Pizza Nova (2-minute drive)
- Le provençal knights Corner (2-minute drive)
- Red Fox Bar & Grill (5-minute drive)
Bars and pubs:
- The Fox Goes Free (2-minute drive)
- Harp and Crown Pub (2-minute drive)
- Knights Corner Pub & Grill (3-minute drive)
- Karl Sports Bar & Grill (6-minute drive)
- Westshore Bar and Grill (7-minute drive)
- Karlas Roadhouse (5-minute drive)
- All Star Bar and Eatery (10-minute drive)
Search Here Other New Townhomes Scarborough