New condos for sale in Scarborough: 2075 Kennedy Road Condos
- Name of project: 2075 Kennedy Road condos
- Address: 2075 Kennedy Road Scarborough, ON M1T 3V3
- Building type: Condo, Office, Public Space, Retail
- Status: Pre-Construction
- Number of storeys 39, 39, 38
- Number of Units 320, 310, 300
- Developer: KingSett Capital
- Architect: Quadrangle
- Landscape Architect: Ferris + Associates Inc.
Proposed development plan:
Proposal for a mixed-use building with 37-storey and 39-storey tower elements with a 7-storey shared podium, separate 39-storey residential building with a 6-storey podium, a public park and a privately accessible open area are also proposed. Total of 930 residential units, 775 sq.m. of office, 868 sq.m. of retail, 1362 vehicle parking spaces and 669 bicycle parking spaces.
Existing 13-storey office and 1-storey parking structure to remain.
What Are The 2075 Kennedy Road Condos Features?
Located at Kennedy Road and Highway 401, Scarborough.
The site is presently occupied by a thirteen-story office building, finished in about 1990, and a related one-storey parking ground. each building would be retained, whilst an about 12,969 m² region of ground parking and green area to the south and east could be redeveloped with three new condo towers designed with the aid of Quadrangle.
One of the best locations in Scarborough.
1 minute drive to Highway 401.
- Inglewood Heights Junior Public School
- Glamorgan Junior Public School
- Lynngate Junior Public School
- Ellington Montessori School
- Agincourt Junior Public School
- Sir Alexander Mackenzie Senior Public School
- C.D. Farquharson Junior Public School
- Collingwood Park
- Glamorgan Park
- Inglewood Heights Park
- McDairmid Woods Park
- Ron Watson Park
- Nick’s No Frills (4-minute drive)
- FreshCo. (7-minute drive)
- Metro (5-minute drive)
- M&M Food Market (5-minute drive)
- Foody World (5-minute drive)
- Colangelo Brothers Food Market (5-minute drive)
Bars and pubs:
- Queen Victoria Pub
- Shot House Pub
- Kornerstones Bar & Grill
- The Three Monkeys Pub
- Queen’s Head
- Willie Stouts
2075 Kennedy Road Condos By KingSett Capital
The KingSett group has a huge variety of experience in real estate acquisition, possession, development, leasing, management, financing, construction, disposition and lending.
founded in 2002, KingSett has efficiently raised $6.4 billion of equity for its growth, income and mortgage strategies and for which it has finished over $23 billion of acquisitions, dispositions and mortgage lending.