What Are The Humber Condos Toronto Features?
- Underground parking with enhanced security features and overnight security
- Social lounge and party room with kitchen on the 1st floor
- Rooftop terrace and social lounge on 7th floor
- Outdoor patio with 2 BBQs
- Greenspace at Hickory Tree Road on west side of the building
- Indoor bicycle storage for owners and guests
- Small to medium-sized dogs that are up to 25 inches at the withers are permitted (homeowners can own up to 2 pets).
- 13 km of trails outside your door for you and your pets to enjoy!
- Solar panels
- Individually metered hot and cold water, hydro and heating
- 5 electric vehicle spots
- Tri-sorter recycling system and garbage compacting
- Household hazardous waste room
Toronto’s First “Smoke Less” Condo:
- “Smoke Less” addresses the negative impacts of smoking while respecting individual choice.
- Consumption of tobacco and cannabis in private suites is limited to vaping or e-cigarette devices.
The Humber condominiums neighbourhood:
Located at 10 wilby crescent, Toronto
- 13 Kilometres of trails on The Humber River, right out your front door.
- The WalkScore is 88 out of 100 (Very Good).
- The Transit Score is 83 out of 100 (excellent).
- Cruickshank Park
- Weston Lions Park
- Weston Lions Arena
- Memorial Park
- Real Canadian Superstore
- Canadian Tire
- Weston Farmer’s Market
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- ZEAL Burgers
- Sun Crisp Fish & Chips
- Perfect Blend Bakery
- P&M Restaurant
- Lutong Pinoy
- Kitchen King Jerk
- Continental Noodles Pastificio Italiano
- Comal y Canela
- Buddha Chay Vegetarian Restaurant
- C R Marchant Middle School
- Weston Collegiate Institute
- St. John the Evangelist
- St. Eugene Catholic School (French Immersion)
- St-Basil-The-Great College School
- Portage Trail Community School
- Humberside Collegiate Institute (French Immersion)
- H J Alexander Community School
- George Syme Community School (French Immersion)
A 7-minute walk from the UP Union Pearson Express at the Weston GO/UP stop.
Humber condos by OPTIONS FOR HOMES
Options is Canada’s biggest developer operating solely on making homeownership greater less expensive. running for 25 years without government investment, they’re a project-driven social enterprise that turns home possession dreams into reality.
Options develop high-quality condos with their constructing associate Deltera (of the Tridel Group of companies). They take what could typically be a developer’s profit and provide it to clients as down payment assistance to make home possession more accessible quicker.