This location is in Pickering placed at Kingston Road and Rougemount Drive , Close to The Rouge Valley, Petticoat Creek Conservation Area and the lake at Frenchman’s Bay.
Pickering is a city located in Southern Ontario.
Metropolitan Townhomes is in the most desirable areas of city, comfortable access to amenities. The area is within a selection of local stores, schools, and restaurants including Bruno’s Signature Butcher Shop, Blaisdale Montessori School and Kathryn’s Bar & Grill.
Nearby parks include Rouge Valley Park, Petticoak Creek Conservation Area and West Rouge Community Center.
- Elizabeth B. Phin Public School
- Montessori Blaisdale School – Rougemount Campus – Pickering
- Blaisdale Montessori School – Annex Campus Pickering
- UCMAS Abacus & Mental Math School
- Blaisdale Montessori School – Toynevale Campus – Pickering
- FreshCo. (3-min drive)
- Mike & Lori’s No Frills (5-min drive)
- Tiano’s Organics (Organic Food Store) (200 metres)
- Autumn Crescent Parkette
- Glen Rouge Campground
- Amberlea Park
- Rick Hull Memorial Park